“Awesome....Awesome!!!”

Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 321 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome....Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say Alex knows his stuff and island.
Trip for two sunrise tour, daughter 14 - Rylee and myself - Alexander. Alex was very attentive to the group and very knowledgeable with the scene at hand and how to best capture with settings. Beautiful sunrise - double rainbow and a very happy 14 year old for getting up at 3:45 am. If you want the special shots this is the tour for you..if you want to hangout with the tourist more power to you...Great job and awesome tour Alex, can't wait to see your future plans..

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Alex promptly picked me up at the designated spot by the Honolulu Zoo. He showed the group around to some of the most beautiful parts of the island that I otherwise would not have seen being that I was staying in Haleiwa. He was extremely knowledgable and engaging. He could answer nearly any question you asked him! I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone. The photos I've obtained from this trip are ones I'll keep for a lifetime!

3 Thank Hjurecko1
Dardanelle, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love, love, love this tour!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

When in Oahu this tour is a must!!! I took the sunrise tour with Chris while I was there and it was fabulous! Totally worth the 4:50 AM pick up time:-). Chris was very knowledgeable about the island and photography. He was so easy going and always willing to teach me about my camera and answer any questions that I had. I can't wait to go back to Hawaii and take one of the other tours that are offered.

3 Thank poptartacar
Fredericton, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

With guidance from the local professional photographers of O’ahu Photography Tours, you will capture stunning images at locations not accessible to most tourists. In mid-June of this year, I went on two group tours - (1) a sunset with Chris, and (2) a sunrise with Alex. The sunset was gorgeous, and although the sunset tour is early, catching the sun’s first appearance of the day is well worth the effort. In addition, both individuals are excellent photographers, full of fun and very good with people. So, these tours turned out to be awesomely positive experiences and most enjoyable. Thus, I highly recommend O’ahu Photography Tours to other photo enthusiasts. Following Chris and Alex’s advice and tips, I learned more about photography and my camera while taking amazing pictures. Whether you are an experienced or a casual photographer, your guide will cater to your particular needs so that you get the maximum performance possible from your camera.

3 Thank Philac73
Invercargill, New Zealand
“This should be your first and only tour!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I just did the sunrise tour with my husband and wish it had been the first tour we had done. Chris was a fantastic guide and really helped us get the most out of our camera. It was not a rushed trip, and we were taken to great spots with lots of information given along the way. We really enjoyed Chris's enthusiasm and local knowledge. The tour size was great - small, and the market we were taken to for breakfast was the best place we have eaten at while on O'hau. Honestly, don't tour with any other outfit - these guys are the best. Came away from the trip with lots of awesome shots as well. Thank-you Chris!!!