“Oahu Photography - a trip highlight!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 316 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
davis, california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Oahu Photography - a trip highlight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Alex and the Oahu Photography Sunrise Tour was so much fun. It offered a combination of humor, history, Hawaiian culture and nature plus I learned more about use of my camera and created great photos. We went to a number of beautiful locations - many I would not have seen on my own. Alex was great at giving individual attention so that it almost felt like a personal tour - even though we were a group of about 7. It was a highlight of my trip and I would go on another tour with
Oahu Photography in a heartbeat.

4 Thank moonscape

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A highlight of my trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you are thinking about going on one of the tours….stop thinking and book it. I did the sunrise tour and it was one of the highlights on my trip I got to experiment with my camera while taking pictures of the most amazing views. If I had the chance I would have booked my self on to the sunset tour as well….unfortunately I ran of time in Oahu.

3 Thank Chandni K
Whitehorse, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and photographic support”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I took a sunset tour with Alex in 2013 and enjoyed it so much I had to do a sunrise tour on my 2014 trip to Oahu. As before, on this tour Alex was very friendly and helpful with camera settings, framing, and elements to consider including in a photo. Alex has the strong ability to read his clients, providing just the right amount of support or conversely the right amount of "space" to allow more experienced photographers to work independently. If you're interested in photography at any level, want to learn more about Oahu, see a variety of sites, and spend some time with friendly and engaging people, then a tour with Alex definitely is for you. Mahalo, and see you again! Simon

Visited July 2014
2 Thank V6431USSimon_B
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My son (15 year old) and I did the sunset tour with Chris and had a fantastic time together. Definitely a tour I would do again, but the best compliment is that my teenage son would want to be there as well. The tour group was great with 6 on the tour and everyone getting along well. I was lucky enough to book a tour the night before we left Hawaii but wish we found the tour earlier. Chris showed us some beautiful places offering great insights into the the island as well as sharing a lot of his photography knowledge. I have always enjoyed my camera but this took both my son and I to another skill level and inspired us to keep learning. We spent the evening comparing photo's and teaching each other in beautiful surroundings. Thanks Chris.

2 Thank Trent H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Oahu Tours is well worth the price! I could not have asked for better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My father and I went on the Sunrise Tour with Chris on 6 June 2014. The experience was beyond our expectations. We not only received insight on how to better use our equipment, but were also provided an opportunity to use what we just learned throughout the trip. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Oahu and want wants to not only learn how to take better pictures, but also get a better understanding of Hawaii and its people. I will definitely use Oahu Photography Tours on my next trip to Oahu.

4 Thank Aaron B