“These guys are excellent!”

Oahu Photography Tours
Beautiful Hawaii Photo Tour
Ranked #2 of 323 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don't just visit O'ahu, get focused and capture it with O'ahu Photography Tours! Book 2 or more tours directly with us and save 15%. Use discount code "OPTTA" when booking one tour on our website. O'ahu Photography Tours is a great tour for anyone wanting to learn or acquire more experience with outdoor photography. Oahu has an endless amount of beautiful locations to photograph just around the corner. We take our guests on a great adventure in finding the most photogenic locations on the day of your tour. From amazing sunrises to beautiful sunsets we get you to those iconic tropical spots allowing you to try out your artistic side and discover for yourself how fun and spectacular outdoor photography can be. With whatever you happen to be photographing, whether it be waterfalls, monk seals, ancient sites, amazing lookouts, breathtaking rainbows, reflective tide pools, barreling waves, or just the ever amazing rising and setting of the sun, you will be amazed at the photos you get with Oahu Photography Tours.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“These guys are excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

I had the good fortune of booking two tours with Oahu Photography tours, a full day with Alex and a full moon tour with Chris. Both were tours were amazing, we were taken to places to enable us to capture postcard perfect shots. This is a fantastic way to see the island through your lens and to capture some of the most fantastic memories to take home and remember long after your holiday is over. I will be going back to Hawaii and I will be booking another tour in the future. Thanks so much!

3 Thank Holiday_travel_Jude

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Make this your first stop ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We ended up doing this on the last day of our trip to Oahu and we were disappointed that we didn't do it first. They take you to mostly unknown spots where tourists don't visit that you'll want to spend more time at and they give you a ton of help with whatever camera you bring with you, including your phone. This will definitely allow you to make the most of your pictures while in Hawaii.

The one on one time you get on this tour is amazing. You'll probably stop along the way for some local food that you otherwise wouldn't stop at and you'll get some very detailed history lessons at the same time.

All in all, I highly recommend this trip and would also recommend you book it as the first excursion you do.

Thanks for everything Chris and Alex!

2 Thank Andrew B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome trip, they delivered far more than was promised. This should be you first stop on the island.

2 Thank Charles B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Hawaii in a Hurricane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

When I first booked my photography tour I was expecting an amazing sunrise experience and the typical Hawaii tour with lots of palm trees and beaches but unfortunately the forecast didn't want to give us that experience and we were faced with the first Hurricane the state had experienced in quite a few years. Alex was still keen to go out so we braved the weather and ended up having a great time, chasing the big waves and experiencing crazy windy, rainy weather which certainly was a lot different to what I expected. We were thoroughly entertained by Alex's history lesson of Hawaii and we managed to get some great shots of the island and the surfers braving the waves. I was so happy I decided to still go as I enjoyed myself immensely and got some great photography tips along the way.

2 Thank Katie M
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Photography Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We did a family tour at sunset with Chris and it was amazing! He took us to a number of great locations - most of which you would struggle to find on your own as they are off the beaten path. We had the opportunity to get pictures of waterfalls, ocean cliffs, mountains and the sunset. All four of us were relatively new to our cameras and Chris was happy to provide suggestions on shooting modes, light metering, etc. The company also supplied tripods and rain gear. This experience was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Oahu.

1 Thank Jamie M