“Amazing Experience”
Review of Oahu Spot Tours

Oahu Spot Tours
Ranked #12 of 328 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: I provide private, personalized day tours on the island of Oahu. We would stop at scenic points, historical sites, great places to eat, interesting shops or wherever you might want to go.
Pearl, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Ron was an amazing tour guide..actually I wouldn't describe him as a tour guide more like one of those people you seldom run into when you are in a unfamiliar place that makes your trip so much more interesting. He gave an amazing tour of the Oahu island. He took out the time to make stops, give history, and gave us suggestions on other activities. His history wasn't overpowering and boring, they were short and to the point and still made you feel educated. My two friends and I got a real taste of Hawaii and really started to feel the Hawaiian feeling after this tour. Amazing, down to earth gentlemen that enjoys what he does....as long as he gets to surf 6out of the 7 days of the week..lol. Keep up the good work Ron!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Clarissa06

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You have to go on this tour with Ron!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I will never forget the GREAT day we had with Ron in May 2013. Though, it was my first time visiting Hawaii, I felt like Ron was my long, lost brother. We (my wife and two daughters) felt like we were spending the day with someone from our family. It was an amazing day. Ron is one of a kind. Don't take a regular bus tour. His tall, big, Mercedes Benz bus and having someone who has lived there all his life is the way to go. My wife booked the tour and I thought it was too expensive..... It was worth every penny. Ron arrived 15 minutes early and we enjoyed every minute of the day.

Love you, brother. Mike Liu Cincinnati OH

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mike L
“Highlight of our trip!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I highly recommend that anyone visiting Oahu book Ron for a tour. This tour was the highlight of our trip. Ron is so nice and down to earth he doesn't make you feel like you are riding around with a stranger. He was very warm and even shared pictures of his beautiful wife and family which made us feel even more comfortable with him. He is very knowledgeable about the area and knows all the best spots. Ron took us to some places that pictures could never express the beauty of. You could tell that he takes pride in what he does and tries his hardest to give his customers the best experience possible. You could also tell that he didn't just pick these locations off of the Internet, he knows the history of the locations and seems to have great relationships with the people. He even took us to a fresh fruit market with the cutest little old lady who sales the sweetest pineapple u ever tasted in her words "it's sweet like sweet 16" lol. He definitely personalized the trip to what we were interested in, we told him we wanted picture worthy stuff and boy did he deliver. Long story short Ron is great and is tour is amazing!!

Visited July 2013
“Ron - one of a kind”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was Ron's very first customer in August 2011 and at that time i knew Ron would go from strength to strength. Ron has a most engaging and warm personality and his enthusiam for his beloved Hawaii is evident in the way he conducts himself. Born and bred in Hawaii is most helpful when it comes to local knowledge where
Ron can take you to the best of anything there is to offer on the island. Ron knows where the best bakery is, the best lookout position, the most. beautiful sunsets and where you can see the dolphins frolicking.
I have used Ron's services twice since we first met and he is beyond doubt one of the finest tour guides you wold ever have the pleasure of using. Hats off to you Ron, you are imply he best.

Visited September 2012
Melbourne
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Worth every penny and children had a great time too!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

When I told my husband I had booked a private tour to take us round Oahu, and how much it cost, he wasn't very pleased. But at the end of the day he said it was absolutely brilliant and completely worth it. We have 2 smaller children and didn't want to take them on the huge tour buses with all the crowds. I also thought this would be a much more efficient way to see Oahu so we could spend the rest of the time relaxing. It was perfect. Apart from visiting all the great places other people have mentioned, because Ron is in a small van, he was able to spontaneously stop whenever we wanted. For example, a monk seal had come up to shore, so he stopped by the side of the road, while the large tour buses just whizzed past. A bit further along, 3 endangered turtles had appeared out of the water, and again Ron stopped so we could watch the spectacle. Not only this, Ron is such an easy going guy and as other people have mentioned, it felt like we had made a new friend by the end of the day (hello Ron, we love you!). My kids, who were complaining before we left, at the end said, "you're right mum, we had such a good day". That says it all. I am recommending Ron Wong to everyone I know who is going to Hawaii, and we will definitely be back to see him again.

Visited June 2013