Stayed for three weeks this time on the 39th floor next to the Regency Club which gave us easy access.
The staff is great but kudos to Micheline in the morning who is the utmost professional and provides the best customer service.
I cannot wait for the RC to go to its new location so we can partake in the buffet breakfasts since the morning continental breakfast gets boring after a few days. There are no changes in the morning menu.
The night menu compared to a few years ago sucks with just picks and dips. I wish they had one hot item everynight that was substantial. I would even pay more per day to have a better selection of night food and less dips and chips.
The room was excellent and very clean. The maid Lordes was wonderful giving us extra towels and tissues and whatever we wanted. The RC level provides such nice amenities that its worth paying extra for it IMO.
The pool was small but the area around it with the big umbrella's make it a perfect day to sit in the nice breezes. John and Colin at the pool are the best. They come around periodically with COLD wash clothes and popsicles. Their services are immpeccable.
The entire staff at this hotel is professional and each and everyone of them I came in contract with exuded professionalism.
The Hotel is in a great location. The Cheesecake Factory (our fav lunch place) was 7 mins away walking. PF Changs was 12 mins away by foot. The International Market was basically a block down the main drag Kalakaua. The ocean is across the street and there is a great Hyatt Lunch place right on the beach offering great burgers.
I cannot think of one negative about this hotel other than the food in the Regency Club.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone spending time or vacationing in Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the excitement of Oahu in one of Hawaii's most fashionable zip codes. Just steps from renowned warm waters and spectacular views of Waikiki Beach, the property features newly remodeled guest rooms, an award-winning spa, retail shopping, cultural activities and cuisine from celebrated chefs. Close to Honolulu's most visited attractions, including the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and Diamond Head Crater, the hotel is the ideal solution for those who want it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Honolulu
- Hyatt Honolulu
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu