“Dont miss the $1 cream puffs”
Review of Saint Germain Waikiki - CLOSED

Saint Germain Waikiki
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Jackson, new jersey
“Dont miss the $1 cream puffs”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

While in Waikiki my wife and I stumbled across st germains bakery . We both had the sandwich special with a soda and chips for $5.95 We both had and Roast beef sandwiches with cheese on some really great fresh baked bread! The sandwiches were really ! One of the best lunches I had in my 2 weeks in Hawaii! I know Only a sandwich.. but a good!! sandwich!! we were leaving the next day and decided to buy 2 sandwiches to take on the plane, A great decision! Much Much better than any food on the plane! we also bought 2 pastries for breakfast as we had a 6 am flight Finally before leaving I bought a puff,The best cream puff I ever had! if miss this place if you want a really good light lunch and great bakery goods!

• Visited August 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Good bakery”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We didn't discover this until our last day - very clean, plenty of bakery items and very reasonable. I bought breakfast croissants, and a couple of pastries and they were very nice. They have sandwiches, quiches etc for lunches. Quite brisk service, but that's ok.

Vancouver
“Good Bakery”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The sandwiches made on their fresh made crusty bread were good - pastrami and cheese or ham and cheese. We bought both and liked them since they didn't get soggy and the bread was crusty and chewy. Lots of different kinds of baked items to choose. We chose muffins and hot dogs in buns. They will microwave items for you if you ask them. Tables are available for sitting.

Melbourne, Florida
“Closest thing to Panera Bread”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Lots of bread/pastry options. You can get freshly made sandwiches and limited coffee options. If you're eating breakfast on a budget, I would highly recommend a fast pastry/croissant with Ham/cheese from this place and it won't break the bank. My wife loved their bread options.

Auckland, New Zealand
“Kuhio Ave”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We had read about this bakery on Trip Advisor and went down to try it out for ourselves. We bought some donuts and a pastry. They were tasty. It is well worth going for a wander down there after 8pm as they bag up what they have left and sell 3 items in a bag for $3.75 which is ideal for a snack the next day. There was no waiting and the service was good. Prices were very reasonable compared to other lunch options that were not fast food places

• Visited July 2013