Stayed here for about 2 weeks and the place was top notch. The parking garage and security was fine and it has a nice pool and hot tub area on the 11th floor. It may be on the end of Waikiki beach but there are a number of bars and restaurants close by. It was easy to walk around to the mall and beach areas without a problem. We were on one of the upper floors and had an excellent ocean view with the unit in tip top shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discovery Bay is ideally located on the Westside of Waikiki. Here you find restaurants, shops and a local market all within 1 block – and right across the street is the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Ilikai Hotel and famous Waikiki Beach boardwalk. This condo is a residential condominium complex that caters to the long term vacationing guest and/or professional placement services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Discovery Bay Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay Condominiums Hotel Honolulu
- Discovery Bay Condominiums Hawaii/Honolulu