“GOOD SHOW BUT DINNER ORDINARY”
Review of Rock-A-Hula

US$109.00*
and up
Rock-A-Hula Luau Buffet and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The new "Rock-A-Hula" show is Waikiki's largest cast, concert-quality show featuring powerful Hawaiian and Polynesian music, hula and fire-knife dancing, alongside the greatest rock n' roll performances of superstars past and present at the 750-seat multimillion-dollar Royal Hawaiian Theater. The show opens 6 days a week year-round (dark Mondays). Cocktail, luau under the stars and gourmet dining packages available.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The show itself was good. Elvis looks nothing like Elvis but once you get past that he sounds like him. The night we were there Michael Jackson was playing. He was brilliant. Good show BUT I wouldn't waste my money on taking the dinner package. Cost $99.00 a person for the standard dinner package. Dinner was ordinary and definitely not worth the extra cost. Save yourself some money and have dinner at the food court downstairs and then go up for just the show. The food at Panda Express (chinese) is better than what you get in the standard dinner package.

1  Thank Dinnylea
There are newer reviews for Rock-A-Hula

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I thought this show was fantastic! I highly recommend it. I did have the buffet on the terrace. They had a girl and guy doing the hula which was great. They asked people to join them and I decided to get up. It was fun. I would not recommend the buffet though. We didn't eat any of it. If I go back to hawaii, I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I wanted to do something a little different on my Birthday..this show was very entertaining and we enjoyed ourselves. A lot of effort was put into the costumes and stage props. Dinner before hand was semi casual and a good selection of buffet foods were available. Would recommend for a couple or small group on a night in Waikiki :)

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I did not attend the show at Waikiki, but I have attended a Legends in Concert performance, and Chris VanDahl as Steven Tyler will leave you with your mouth open in amazement. If you get a chance to see him here or anywhere else, don't miss the opportunity. If you enjoy Aerosmith's music, you CANNOT go wrong. Chris VanDahl is schedule to perform this summer (2014) in Myrtle Beach, North Carolina.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Hilarious..That show is great and brings back memories to all the great entertainers. Amazing how they reflect their characters.

1  Thank cuqt1