“Cozy place at Waikiki”
other travellers have booked this property
Main room in studio (queen bed + twin-size futon)
View from studio window showing parking lot  and park across the street and Waikiki beach beyond. View of Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort across the street
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort across the street
View of the entry hall
Queen bed in the main living area--has great views!
Main area of studio wtih dining table, TV, and storage closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vladivostok, Russia
“Cozy place at Waikiki”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I am a Honolulu addicted person. I visit this place during several years to enjoy Oahu. In the previous years I had stayed in Hilton Hawaiian Village, Park Shore hotel, Aqua Palms Hotel and this time decided to stay at vacation rental place in my favorite part of Waikiki. I and my 12 year old son spend a lot of time outdoors: beaches activities, tours, walks, shopping, etc . I chose this place first of all due to its perfect location for me: I knew where to go for food shopping (Walmart and Don Quijote), bus stops locations, many of our favorite destinations are in walking distance ( we are good walkers). As for the room itself, yes it is small one comparing with hotel’s room, but as I mentioned we do not spend our holidays inside of the buildings and need just a place to sleep, because we spend our vacation days on open air.

Although I mentioned that the room was small , the size of the room was good enough for four large suitecases and a small one. kept our luggages beyond the walking area, so the size of the “living part” of the room was the same. The room’s view was gorgeous: Diamond Head, Park De Rossy, singing birds = paradise for us. Once we enjoyed wedding fireworks at one of the hotels at beach line, but it was right in front of our window (it was not a Hilton’s Friday firework)! As for kitchen, it was very well equipped for us. It was very good to make breakfasts in our family style (toasts, hot tea/coffee). We brought with us Russian sugar and found American one on a shelf in the kitchen. We were very pleased by fruits and macadamia candies when we entered to the room after a long flight. It was so nice! It was a kind of home far away from home!
Internet connection was excellent and we were able to talk with family without communication/technical problems. I had used a portable but very powerful vacuum cleaner to remove tracks of sand after our beach time. Also we were pleased to find a special mats for beach and sunscreen was useful, when ours one was over.

I had no experience to stay in vacation rentals before, so I had tons of questions for the owner prior of our arrival and during the stay. Karon always gave me quick and full explanations and good advises ( especially about shark meat). I really enjoyed my the first and very positive experience to stay in vacation rental. I am sure that if I will spend my vacation in Honolulu again, I return to this place definitely and tell my friends and family members about this Waikiki vacation “nest “. Thank you very much for such cozy place in a beach heart of Waikiki!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: loation and the room itself
Liked least: Absense of lanai
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Australia
Reviewed 29 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Calgary
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
12Juliann...
Lafayette, Indiana
“Convenient location, packed with amenities”
Reviewed 23 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

This property is conveniently located along Ala Moana. It is very easy to commute by bus from here. It is very close to Hilton Hawaiian Village where the public beach strip is not that crowded. If you have signed up for a tour to go to Peal Harbor and Arizona Memorial, you can just easily walk to the bus terminal at Hilton from the condo. The owner provided us with soaps, shampoo, paper towels, dishwashing liquid - most of the amenities you need at no extra cost. It is tremendously easy to communicate with her by phone or by email. She also gave us tips as to where to eat, etc.
The things I don't like: the sheets and towels look clean but we are not sure if these were washed recently. The bathroom is clean but it is too small and needs remodelling. I also wish that there were not that much furniture and pillows in the condo because of lack of space. The hallways also reeked of smoke at times.
I will most probably not stay here again but I will recommend this place to a friend who is on a tight budget and would like to stay at a convenient, safe location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Convenient location, price
Liked least: Overall condition of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Sep 2012
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed the great location and amenities this lovely ocean view studio has to offer. Since your visit, I have remodeled the bathroom and installed new flooring throughout the apartment, but kept my rates at the same low price--$75-$89 per day. (Other hotel rooms in the immediate area charge $150-300 per day.) I strive to provide my guests with an attractive, clean, and comfortable place to stay in busy Waikiki, at an affordable price. I greatly appreciate your review and your willingness to recommend my studio to your "budget" minded friends in the future. Mahalo
WA
Reviewed 31 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
31 Jul 2012
Thank you for your comments. Since your stay, I have finished installing new flooring and made other upgrades to the apt. Hope to have you again on your next trip!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing