“Love, love, love: the BEST cookies!”

Honolulu Cookie Company Ward Warehouse
Sydney
“Love, love, love: the BEST cookies!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

We absolutely love these cookies and the Honolulu Cookie Cookie shops are always the first and last places we visit in Hawaii! He absolute best are the dark chocolate coated coconut cookies. Not cheap but worth it. If only they would ship to Australia!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank We_love_holidays_107

• Korean first
“Heavenly bites!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I love all the cookies the Honolulu Cookie Co. offer! I purchased a tin to bring back home to California. Well..... Once you have one you just can't stop! For those who wish to stop by: the Honolulu Cookie Co. offer samples of all the cookies that they offer. I guarantee you will leave their shop with some cookies! Whenever I am in Hawaii I always make a visit here!

1 Thank Yvette M
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely cookies”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

My daughters favourite , we couldn't walk passed with out popping in for a sample . We ended up getting boxes of these for family and friends back home . Yum yum !

1 Thank Kelly I
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Lovely Shortbread Cookies”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

These smooth and buttery pineapple-shaped shortbread cookies are a big hit in Honolulu with locals and tourists alike. The stores are usually busy (probably because there are plenty of free samples available in store!) and the cookies themselves are really good. We brought back a few boxes as gifts and everyone that received a box went out of their way to tell us how delicious they were! Of course, we kept a box for ourselves and enjoyed every single flavour. A must try when you're in Honolulu!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kat201125
San Leandro, California
“The Best Shortbread Cookies”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Being born and raised in Hawaii, I always want to take a taste of the islands back to California with me. Honolulu Cookie Company has the best shortbread cookies! They have several different flavors and varieties. They offer free samples-- you can have as much as you want. My favorite is the original Chocolate Dipped Macadamia.

Service always comes with a smile. The staff know their products well and can be helpful in deciding which flavors and sizes you should take home.

• Visited August 2013