“The Best Poke”

Ono Seafood
Ranked #3 of 2,431 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This poke was the best I've had. Excellent quality, very tasty, take-out mostly.
We went there for lunch and I had the combo bowl. My husband wasn't going to eat but when he saw the items available, he went for it too. Which I lived closer.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We found this restaurant just by chance looking for The Moped Company. All I can say it's certainly was worth finding. It's very small but the food is delicious with outside seating for approximately eight. If you love seafood make your way here and eat with the locals.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I could have gone here everyday and eaten all of the options. Took advice from lovely TA ers and went w' the tako and ahi bowl. Also, can buy it by the lb and took some back to my frig but I just wanted to eat it asap so it didn't last long as it's so delish. I found the one w' soy sauce a bit salty and too over powering for my taste.

I just sat outside to eat. Caught the 13 bus.

1  Thank sweetiedarling1
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Poke, poke, poke!!!! I'd never had it before visiting here. I was apprehensive at first, BUT IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. I brought an order to my brother, who doesn't actually like poke, but he became a fan after trying Ono Hawaiian Seafood. After returning to the mainland, I haven't had good poke since....

1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This place probably had the best Poke in town. It was marinated just right and not too salty. Some of the other places we've tried have just too much soy sauce in it. Now, their menu is not extensive and they're really just a hole in the wall. They only serve Poke...mainly ahi and octopus. The have four different flavors, Shoyu, Hawaiian, Miso, and Spicy. My favorite was the Hawaiian but a lot of people swear by the Spicy but it had a little too much mayo for me. They also have some refrigerated items like dried ahi poke. Other than that, that's the extent of their menu. But because the Poke is so good...it's definitely worth the visit if that's up your alley. They only have seating on the outside so try to get there early so you can get a seat. Also, the value can't be beat. For $7 you can get a lot of poke.