“Comfortable, relaxed, great hinterland views...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
2 studio apartments with 2 bathrooms.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
denise658...
Los Angeles, California
“Dont let the view fool you!”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I hope I can help you avoid the nightmare that my family and I experienced renting this condo. It was a last minute rental and I did'nt have alot of choices but based off of the description it sounded fine. Not so! First of all the location of the condo-Apartment is not as it is shown on the Flipkey map, which is misleading if you are looking to stay in a specific area in Honolulu....it is located outside of the tourist area near the Ala Wai Canal on a more commercial/residential street, not a great area. The outside of the buliding looks nothing like the photo that is shown...? The building is occupied by residence some who look questionable, we were traveling with our 20 year old daughter and did'nt feel comfortable. The actual apartment is 2 single 1 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment with an adjoining door and no joint living area. I am attaching photos of the condiditon of the apartment which was not maintained up to any decent standard. The new photos they posted, look like they changed the bedding to look better. But the bathroom had cracks in the walls and toilet seat, old rusty tub, ductape holding up the shower curtain and stained upholstered chair in one of the bedrooms, the closet door was broken so you could open it all the way to even use it. . My family was very upset and we vacated the unit and called Flip Key to see what we should do. I was advised by Stephen S in customer service to get a hotel room for the night and offered to get me other condo options that we could stay in, he also said he would call the owner to help resolve the issue. I filed a claim and submitted photos to Flipkey the same day. I never recieved a call back by anyone at Flipkey during the rest of my trip. I did contact them and they said they were wokring on the case and I would be notified. I recieved an email a few days after we returned from our trip denying our claim. I also tried to speak to teh owner Roger and he could careless about anything I had to say. He got his money and was'nt going to give me the time of day. This is a man who manages 25 properties! Dont rent any from him. He does not have the ALOHA spirit that is so great about the local people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nothing but the view
Liked least: Old building in a questionable neighborhood, with lots of maintanence issues.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Stephen C
Sydney, Australia
“Comfortable, relaxed, great hinterland views, close to downtown”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We travelled in summer with 2 teenage daughters who shared one of the two self-contained bedrooms. First the location is a high rise condo in a building a 10 minute walk to the beach with parking in the building, near major hotels and shopping. Rooms were clean both with kitchen facilities air con. A few problems with a blocked drain & faulty card access which were speedily dealt with by the owner. WiFi worked well, building had laundry facilities, a pool deck & hot tub, plenty of convenience stores nearby. Overall good location as a base to explore the island ( we rented a car for the week), with the flexibility to eat in as needed. Good value for money.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing