“Fun Time”

and up
Xtreme Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing: Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 500 feet, 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet. Jetsking: Ride a our state-of-the-art Yamaha 1200cc 4 stroke jet skis alone or with a friend. Tandem rides are perfect for couples. Ride for 30 minutes! Flyboarding: Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great experience for my siblings and me. We never went parasailing and we all nervous when it comes to heights but X-treme parasail was very safe.

The captain was very friendly and we had a great time talking to him.

Great activity for the family.

1  Thank DarkEthos

Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's so peaceful being up high, and it's exhilarating as your parasail releases you higher and then back down into the waters. Lots of fun and a must do. Only downfall is it's a rather short excursion, but nonetheless a great experience.

1  Thank enk_wanderlust
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I grabbed discount vouchers for two 60-minute flyboard experiences with X-Treme Parasail and couldn't wait to check it out. We went down to the booth at Kewalo Basin, checked in, and waited for the shuttle to come take us to the Sand Island Boat Launch. From there, we caught a boat out to the pontoon float where X-Treme Parasail keeps their jet skis and flyboard equipment.

After a quick class on how to use the flyboard, I geared up, got in the water, and began practicing. The coaches are really good - patient, encouraging, and quick to lower the jets and lower you if you start wobbling - so within about ten minutes or so, I was able to stand up on the board. By the end of my 60 minute experience, I had a nearly ten minute flight up on the board! It was an absolutely incredible experience!

After my husband went, we hopped back in the boat and were taken back to the boat launch, and again waited for the shuttle, still psyched up from our experience!

It didn't take too long, but that would probably be my only suggestion to local adventurers with their own transportation - ask if you can just meet the boat at the boat launch instead of taking the van over. Additionally, for anyone trying to plan this adventure along with other adventures on the same day, don't just budget for your flight experience. Budget travel time as well. This WILL take the better part of a half-day.

Totally worth it. If you're keeping a bucket list, this should be on it.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

An amazing and unforgettable experience from beginning to end.
My wife and I were really impressed with this amazing experience
and all the staff, from the trolley driver who picked us up and took
us out to where we got on the boat, to the people in the office to
the guys on the boat were simply the BEST and definitely made
the whole experience 100% even more enjoyable and unforgettable.
The guys on the boat were great and clearly and definitely knew
what they were doing which gave us complete confidence in them.
They offered all of us a CD of our experience for $30 each which
included a lot of photos and a short video clip of us para-sailing,
which was definitely worth the money and will always be a great
way for us to remember what an amazing experience we had.
One or two of people who we went out on the boat with had never
para-sailed so were clearly and understandably quite nervous,
but the two crew members were very understanding and certainly
did their best to make these people feel a lot less worried and
a lot more calm, so everyone on the boat was able to have a
great and totally enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
This is without a doubt the best para-sailing experience that I
have ever had and I would certainly give this company a lot
more stars if could. Great job guys and many, many thanks
to everyone at X-Treme Parasail !!

1  Thank my w
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Pretty awesome experience,except it was too short, you are literally on the line for about 5 mins. The views from up high we're amazing.

1  Thank Gaffa83