“Very fun!! Our first time”
Review of X-Treme Parasail

and up
Xtreme Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing: Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 500 feet, 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet. Jetsking: Ride a our state-of-the-art Yamaha 1200cc 4 stroke jet skis alone or with a friend. Tandem rides are perfect for couples. Ride for 30 minutes! Flyboarding: Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very fun!! Our first time”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was me and my husband first time parasailing!!They pick you up from your hotel and bring you back. The crew was cool, toward the end they seemed bored...the views are nice and we felt very safe the whole time.

1 Thank Robert-Indi J

Waikiki
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Couldn't have asked for better!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Being a first timer, I had the BEST time with this company. They were all so nice and they made safety their #1 priority. I believe the two men were Dave and Sam and they were a BLAST. I would recommend anyone to go to them. The pricing was reasonable and very friendly. I'd go again if I could!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank NataleeBarker
Edmonton, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun thing to do”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

First time parasailing, I was scared only to find out that it was not that scary after all ( and we went for 1000 ft.) Professional crew, very organized, got few nice shots out of cd of pics that they provided. For as little as it costs to get those pics done I definitely recommend it.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great experience for my siblings and me. We never went parasailing and we all nervous when it comes to heights but X-treme parasail was very safe.

The captain was very friendly and we had a great time talking to him.

Great activity for the family.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DarkEthos
Las Vegas, Nevada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“How peaceful to be up high!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's so peaceful being up high, and it's exhilarating as your parasail releases you higher and then back down into the waters. Lots of fun and a must do. Only downfall is it's a rather short excursion, but nonetheless a great experience.

Visited November 2013