“A Great Time For All!”

and up
Xtreme Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasailing: Up to 1,000 feet of tow line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head from Oahu’s south shore. Choose the length that will satisfy your craving for adventure: 500 feet, 700 feet, 850 feet or 1,000 feet. Jetsking: Ride a our state-of-the-art Yamaha 1200cc 4 stroke jet skis alone or with a friend. Tandem rides are perfect for couples. Ride for 30 minutes! Flyboarding: Fly like a bird or swim through the water like a dolphin! All you need is 5–20 minutes for a quick training with our instructor. In no time, you’ll be perfecting the coolest tricks like 360s, dolphin dives, and backflips. Go wild!
“A Great Time For All!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

X-Treme Parasailing was recommended by the concierge at our hotel (Doubletree by Hilton). It was a perfect recommendation. The guys, Dave and Sam, were very professional and fun. We had an awesome ride and would definitely go back again! I would recommend this trip as a "Must Do" if you travel to Honolulu!

Visited August 2014

53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“First time parasailing... It was amazing!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked the 5min parasail because I had a groupon for the company. I was terrified to go up, but it was awesome!!! We had Davie and Jay and they were both funny and made everyone feel comfortable. The parasailing itself was incredible- smooth ride up (after a nice optional dip in the ocean) and amazing views when you're up there. They even offer photo packages for you that they burn right onto a disc before you get on the boat! Feels just like you're on a regular swing!

San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A different view of Honolulu”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I bought our parasailing passes through Groupon and it was worth every penny. Not only is the crew very friendly, but they were incredibly approachable regarding any qualms first-time passengers had about parasailing. Plus you really can't beat the adrenaline rush of gliding through the air atop the Honolulu sea and cityscape.

So if you're looking for a relatively cheap (look for those Groupon and Living Social deals, people!) And a breathtaking view, X-Treme Parasail is definitely worth a try.

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Great trip and customer service!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I booked the trip via the Internet. Very easy and efficient. I picked it due to the location of our hotel. We were fortunate to be in the boat with the owner. Amazing Customer Service and personal attention. I took my two kids that day and was ao impressed, I returned the following evening with my husband :) A must do!

Visited July 2014
Santa Barbara, California
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Greg & Sam are great! Fun experience with my 9 year old!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I got a Groupon for X-Treme Parasail (aka Diamond Head Parasail) and it looks like you can get the discount price with coupons all over town, so make sure you look! You'll want to spend the savings buying the photo CD that they make for you on the boat. I have to say that most people might consider this an adventurous or daredevil-like activity but it's far from that. If you can ride a Ferris wheel...you can do this. The ride is ultra-smooth up and down. Taking off and landing is gentle and EASY (I have arthritis and bursitis). To be honest, I was hoping for a little more "thrill" but it was perfect for my son (9) and me to do together.
The operators Greg and Sam were top-notch. They were friendly, fun, and obviously very professional. They took about 50 photos of us in the air. FUN TIMES. My only regret is that I didn't ask them to give us the Hawaiian Punch! ;)

Visited July 2014