“Still talking about it”

66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Still talking about it”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Broadway productions come to Hawaii from time to time. My friend from Maui and I from the island of Hawaii always try to get to Honolulu to see them. This production was outstanding in song and dance, lighting effects and staging. Wicked closed Saturday Jan. 12.

Visited January 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent holiday event for the entire family”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We attended the broadway production of 'Wicked' in Honolulu. The staff at the Blaisdell center provided awesome service in managing the restrooms during intermission. The line for the women's bathroom was out the door but it was managed very well from inside and out by the staff. I was through the line in less than 10 minutes. The production itself is amazing and always manages a smile.

New York City, New York
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Excellent performance!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

My husband and I totally enjoyed Wicked at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center Arena. The understudy for Glinda was fantastic. We bought the tickets online and picked them up at the box office. We paid the extra $20 for valet parking,which made the "where do we park the car?"situation a breeze. I suggest anyone coming to see Wicked bring along a sweater, it is quite chilly in the arena, probably because of the heavy costumes worn by the performers.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sharon N
Kauai, Hawaii
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

This was the most well done well acted hysterical musical twist on the story of Oz !!!! It is so worth seeing and if I could go again I would! The actress who played Glinda was sooo perfect!
make sure you get your tickets ahead of time. We sat orchestra rt at about row H and it was perfect tickets were around 75-80 on line. There were cheaper and more expensive tickets. I prefer to be able to see their faces as they sing and act. The story is captivating!! a Must SEE if you are in Honolulu!!!

Visited December 2012