“Best SUP sessions”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Planet Surf

Blue Planet Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Stand Up Paddle lessons, clinics, coaching, downwinders with Blue Planet Surf Shop, Hawaii's SUP HQ. Our shop has the largest premium SUP rental fleet in the state, so there are always many quality performance boards in all shapes and sizes to choose from. We also have a huge selection of board, paddles and accessories. Let us help you have more fun on the water!Robert Stehlik, the owner of the business, is the head instructor and SUP coach and will customize the session to your needs. Avoid learning bad habits and take months off your learning curve with our proven coaching methods. We will get beginners up and riding quickly by using the right equipment and easy to follow instructions. Fast learners will progress quickly and develop an efficient stroke and paddle techniques that can take months to learn without instruction. We also offer coaching for advanced paddlers: downwind coaching, racing technique, and private surf guide service taking you to the best, uncrowded spots of the island on an adventure you will never forget. For more information on our lessons, downwinder coaching, surf guide service, weekly coaching and time trials for advanced paddlers, and free SUP clinics for board buyers.
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best SUP sessions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

I had Robert take my 11 year old son and I for two different sessions. The first was a flat water lesson for my son and a stroke technique lesson for myself. Robert was excellent with my shy son and solidified his confidence and interest in the sport. The second session was a downwind paddle for myself. Blue Planet does an exceptionable job for paddlers at every level. I would suggest them without resevation!!!

Visited January 2012

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Private SUP lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012

Did a private lesson with Robert and enjoyed it. He is an excellent teacher, patient and knowledgable. I learned a lot, had a good time and definitely will go back as I progress. Would recommend this to anyone starting out......

Visited December 2012