“Ask for the ELVIS!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Vancouver, Canada
“Ask for the ELVIS!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This place is awesome! If you're into a smoothie, ask for the Elvis (it's not on the menu, but they will make it for you). It's a mocha smoothie with banana and peanut butter added. They use that PB2 stuff instead of actual peanut butter, and boy is it delicious! However, I went once when the people working didn't actually know how to make it, and what I got instead was a straight banana and peanut butter smoothie, which was ALSO delicious ... but it's not the Elvis. Remember: mocha smoothie with banana and PB2. Just ask :) Great service, cool patio.

• Visited March 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great little find!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Where has this place been all my life? Coffee? LOVE! Service? LOVE! Atmosphere? LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Food? Amazing. Was on Oahu last October and I was running a few errands in Hawaii Kai and remembered I hadn't had a cup of coffee yet that morning. I was shopping at Longs and noticed their sign. So I figured, I'd give it a go. SO glad I did. The cappucino was HUGE and just so tasty. I haven't had a good cappucino like that since a visit to NYC a few years back. I had a little bit of time to kill; so I decided to eat breakfast out on their lanai overlooking the Hawaii Kai marina. I had this huge waffle with fresh banana, blueberries and strawberries with whipped cream. My mouth is watering as I type this. It was my last day on the island, sadly -- so I could not return. However, I will be back in just 6 months to enjoy the Island Brew Coffeehouse once again. Please stay, don't ever leave. Mahalo nui loa.

• Visited October 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great Coffee Drinks”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The Good: Great coffee drinks made and served with a smile! Atmosphere couldn't be better than right on the Marina.

The Bad: Stale pastries and when brought to the attention of the staff, their attitude was just as stale. If great customer service could be incorporated into their business model, I'd give them five stars.

1 Thank bikerwoo
Honolulu
“So relaxing”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Found this place by accident, but so glad I did. The coffee and drinks are great. Large is served in a HUGE cup (ceramic) and their acai bowls are wonderful. Right on the water with a very friendly staff this place is terrific for morning or any time coffee. They also have a limited breakfast and pastries too though. So Good!

Visited January 2013