“Beer Lovers Paradise”

Real a Gastropub
Ranked #203 of 2,337 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, International
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Beer Lovers Paradise”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

this gastropub has all the flavors and the burgers aren't bad either. We had a Bloody Beer, a Bikini Beer and 2 Localicious Burgers and we were disappointed. This place is worth stopping by if you are interested in some Pacific Ocean Brews.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Japan
“Great food, great beer, how can you go wrong?”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Found this little hidden gem in downtown Honolulu on the last evening of my visit...wish it had been the first! The buffalo deviled eggs, bacon kale caesar and beef tongue street tacos were amazing. The beer selection is almost overwhelming but the staff is very knowledgeable and flights are available, pick any four. Overall, great experience, would go back again if I only had more time.

• Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Bacon Fat Fries”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We aren't beer drinkers so we went for the food. We went to try the fries cooked in bacon fat. The fries were excellent. We also tried the fried devil eggs, they were excellent. The duck "corn dogs", cooked well, just not our taste in food. The wings were different but good. Was definitely worth the trip. Not sure I would venture over again for the food, but it was worth the trip. Service was very good.

South Florida, Florida
“Flipping Amazing”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

On a recommendation I meandered over to Real yesterday and wow was I not disappointed. The beer selection is fantastic including some great local beers on tap... The HI Standard IPA is delicious. The staff is so helpful and knowledgeable about the beers as well, so if you're looking to sample with some guidance this is the place. The food is down right delicious as well. If nothing else the sishito peppers are an absolute must. The combo of the peppers, sea salt, blue cheese and macadamia nuts is just perfect. If it weren't leaving today I would be going back for another round of those peppers and some great local craft beers. When in Honolulu be sure to check out Real.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Holy beer selection”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I came for the beers, but stayed for the food. I had the Chicken & Waffles and they were so delicious. I really appreciated that the portions and smaller, so I can indulge, but still ahve rrom for beer! I also sampled the Charcuterie and Cheese platter and the Brussel Sprouts.

• Visited March 2014