“Nice spot.”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Honolulu
“Nice spot.”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

They have ten dollar lobster which is pretty much the reason to go, I feel like it's a runner up to Panda Cuisine or Lobster King.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Matthew F

• Korean first
San Diego, California
“Best lobster I've ever had”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

maybe service and atmosphere is not that good, but the food is just super good. I likes the lobster here a lot, have to recommend it to all my friend, this restaurant gives my trip of Hawaii a perfect ending. I'm a Chinese, if you like chinese food, it's the place to go.

• Visited November 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“do not eat here”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Food is okay. If you order the lobster special with more than one lobster, be warned that they only give you the head & tail of the lobster, not the body part.

Like other reviewers said, the facilities are dirty & do not follow health regulations. The area around the restaurant is shady. Unless you drive or take the cab there, I wouldn't recommend you walk there.

When we received the bill, they tried to impose a 15% tip after tax. I always read my bills & receipts carefully. Our party was less than 10 people so they shouldn't have added the tip in advance. When I asked the manager,he was yelling at the waiters & they all acted stupid like they can't figure out why the tip was added. I asked the manager if it is their policy to impose a 15% tip, he said it'sonly for party of 10 people or more. I had the impression that they add 15% tip regardless of the party's size in the hope that customers won't read their bills.

I was hesitant about coming here to eat after reading themixed reviews here. I only came because the cab driver assured me this is thebest chinese restaurant. I've had better chinese food.

I do not recommend this restaurant at all.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank suziecute91
“Do not go, ever!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Food was decent but business & health rules & regulations are NOT FOLLOWED. On the day of our family reunion, the restaurant's toilets were backed up. Raw sewage was flowing in the parking lot, landscaped ground & the street.

The shopping center did not close any shops or restaurants; dangerously putting profit over people's health. Nobody notified the authorities or the patrons until MUCH LATER. We unknowingly stepped & drove though the sewage, contaminating our cars, shoes & clothing.

This kind of egregious irresponsibilty is unforgivable. Claims of disinfections aside, I shall not eat in that restaurant again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank leelaurie1
Manhattan Beach, CA
“Seafood Bonanza”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

One mile from Waikiki stuck away upstairs in a small shopping mall is a very busy Chinese/Korean style seafood restaurant with pages of selections. Parking is a real challenge in the center--we parked a block away. This establishment has a small waiting area but a cavernous restaurant dining area that can accommodate groups as large as 10+ patrons at the many large tables located throughout the restaurant. This is very family and kid friendly and is a perfect location for a social event. Not a location for an intimate dining experience.

Although many have complained about the small portions we found the portions medium sized and with a side of fried rice sufficient for the average appetite. We dined on the Sauteed Seafood Combination, Sauteed Shrimp and Boneless Chicken, and the fried rice. The entire order was delicious. We were tempted to try the calamari but the waiter warned us that the additional order would be too much--he was right--we withheld from ordering the additional item.

• Visited August 2013