“We'll be back!”

Ranked #216 of 2,357 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Kauai
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had several dinners and a breakfast here and were very happy with both the food and service. The service was fast and the food very good! They welcomed us as 'regulars' after our first visit.

• Visited March 2014

Victoria, Canada
“Like Like, I like!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

From the mixed reviews, i was unsure of what to expect. Not all our party was blown away, but the Loco Moco was great, as a mainlander, i always enjoy trying new things, this was no exception. It is a diner, essentially no different than Denny's, fast service but the language barrier made ordering a bit of a challenge. The decor was basic and a bit dated, but seriously, are you looking for fine dining or comfort food. Good value, worth the stop. Enjoy!

Visited February 2014
“Breakfast at Like Like”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on 9/15/2013. My girlfriend and I shared an omlette and the rolled pancakes wtih peanut butter and mango jelly. In a word, yummy. It is a typical diner, I would return.

1 Thank mgcushman
Williston, North Dakota
“best comfort food in town”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Enjoy the saimin for years along with the cutlet.. have been eating here for years and can't go wrong. Can hardly wait to go back. Have some great memories about Like Like

• Visited December 2012
Littleton, New Hampshire
“Just not the same”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Like-Like Drive In is an Hawaiian institution. It seems like it has been around forever (1953). As a visitor it may not be an easy place to find - and then again you might not want to make the effort. It is tucked into a small strip mall across the street from Wal-Mart's parking lot on Keeaumoku St. in Honolulu. From back when we lived in Honolulu, we have been quite a few times. This time was a little disappointing. The place has really gotten worn down; it needs a facelift or thorough cleaning. I went because I wanted the Loco Moco. Like Like is the first place I ever had this dish, and so has always been the place I go to get it. This is quite a dish and you can get it with either regular rice or fried rice. I ordered it with fried rice. Loco Moco is a bowl of rice topped by a humongous burger, then brown gravy and then two eggs, however you prefer (got mine scrambled). You won't have to eat for a few days if you finish this! My wife ordered the simple scrambled eggs, bacon & toast. My memory was better than my meal! We also opted to share their signature lemon chiffon cake, glad we shared, thought it was just OK. Have to be honest that was "probably" my last trip to Like Like.

• Visited June 2013