“servers and hostess.”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed 10 June 2014

they hamberger steak was good old fashion, with real mash potatoes with soup and buns and ice tea. and the saimien was also great.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My friends and I went here to eat after a night of drinking. I went alittle early (2 AM) and got a table quickly. The server that helped us was very grouchy! She spilled water on my menu and wasn't very apologetic and took some time to clean it up. One of my friends accidently spilled her water and when we asked for napkins, the servers just threw over a pile of napkins and didn't offer to help clean it up. Then we had to ask her for more water. As for the food, it wasn't all that great, pretty average. But the saimin was very good, and that's all. For me, it was a little high for the price.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We had several dinners and a breakfast here and were very happy with both the food and service. The service was fast and the food very good! They welcomed us as 'regulars' after our first visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

From the mixed reviews, i was unsure of what to expect. Not all our party was blown away, but the Loco Moco was great, as a mainlander, i always enjoy trying new things, this was no exception. It is a diner, essentially no different than Denny's, fast service but the language barrier made ordering a bit of a challenge. The decor was basic and a bit dated, but seriously, are you looking for fine dining or comfort food. Good value, worth the stop. Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We ate breakfast here on 9/15/2013. My girlfriend and I shared an omlette and the rolled pancakes wtih peanut butter and mango jelly. In a word, yummy. It is a typical diner, I would return.

1  Thank mgcushman