“Pasta”

Ranked #448 of 2,349 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Honolulu
“Pasta”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Service was very good but the food was kind of bland. It was filling but I prefer tohave a little more flavor. The atmosphere is very good the the prices are reasonable.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
“Racist manager???”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Ive heard about this place from so many people and thought it would be fun to try on vacation in Hawaii. Oh was I wrong. Our waitress was a cute blonde I could tell wasn't from the island she was trying so hard and I thought she wad great but her managers were so rude to.her I can't belive there managing a corporate resteraunt I heard them saying racist things to one another about the girl. I was uncomfortable and I don't even work there. Will never return

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank blanca254
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Just went here today and the service was shocking. We waited. 45 minutes for our mains and the drinks took 20 minutes. Don't go if you are in a hurry or want good service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank JWPisces
Central Pennsylvania
“Ate 3 times in 5 days!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband and I went on a vacation to Honolulu, HI and I was expecting to eat tons of seafood and kahlua pig. My husband was stationed here when he was in the military and had said he'd like to eat at one of his old favorites. I'm not a huge fan of italian food. Pasta has never been a good thing for me.

So, we headed to the OSF our 2nd night there. The restaurant was very clean and had a beautiful atmosphere. The staff were really nice, greeted us, and seated us within a few minutes.
Our waiter was incredibly friendly and attentive to us the entire time but without being overly bearing.

My husband had the Sicilian Meatballs and they were enormous. He's a meatball connoisseur and he said they were as good as they always were. I had the spinach and cheese ravioli. I'm not a huge ravioli fan but it was a small meal that would fill me up without being stuffed. The ravioli were delicious! They tasted as if everything was handmade from scratch. It wasn't your typical frozen ravioli. We also had their garlic cheese bread which I couldn't get enough of. Again, it tasted as if someone worked from scratch on the bread.

I ordered myself a mojito and an apple martini within the 3 different times we ate there and they were great. I don't know if the same bartender made them but they tasted exactly the same. My husband had one of their italian cream soda's and just loved it.

So, of the 7 days in Hawaii, we ate at OSF for 3 of them. Does that tell you how good it really was?

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Shawna D
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Sometimes can be busy but excellent value. We go here at least once a month. The food is very good considering the cheap price.

Visited April 2013