“Eat around GF - no problem”
Review of Bibas

Bibas
Ranked #270 of 2,522 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is the higher end restaurant on the property and I've only seen it open for pupus and dinner. We do eat here for dinner because they will tell you everything that's in the food so you can make good decisions that won't get you locked in your room later with digestive issues. I like their chicken-alot. There's plenty of rice and potatoes and safe food to choose from although there's no special gf menu. It's fine because they are so helpful.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This review is short and sweet. While most food and service at Bibas is quite good, the dinner rolls could substitute for canon balls. And the manager insists that he has asks his superior for soft dinner rolls only to be told "no". If you try to eat one of them, be sure you have good dental insurance.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Nice to hang out with the family and in-laws. We have the local draft beer and it was a nice environment to socialize.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I ate here a couple of times because of the convenience of location and the price. It is very moderately priced compared to other "high end" restaurants on Waikiki Beach or hotel resort restaurants. My wife and I have a 10oz steak, pasta, and a drink for $40+ dollars.

The service isn't the fastest though, but perhaps in the Midwest we are used to efficiency/hard work and have a different standard.

I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The food at Bibas was very good. We sat on the patio and had great service. For one of our visits I had the Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta. Because I like capers with my Scampi I requested them and they kindly obliged. It was delicious. My spouse had the Spaghetti & Meatballs. He said it was most enjoyable.