“Very authentic and mighty tasty!”
Review of Gina's Barbeque

Gina's Barbeque
Ranked #449 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Neighbourhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Very authentic and mighty tasty!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Neat little restaurant. Excellent service, she was patient with my lack of experience. I said I want meat and noodles and she made me a giant bowl of something awesome! Very very good food! Thanks to Gina's!

• Visited December 2013

Honolulu
“Small place -- huge portions”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stopped by Gina's BBQ in Market City for a quick takeout dinner. Been wanting Korean BBQ and heard good things about the place. So on a Wednesday night, it was packed with a steady stream of customers. Lots of variety, lots of specials -- try the Family Special -- kalbi, BBQ chicken and teri beef, plus mandoo and meat jun, and rice plus choice of four vegetables. Plenty of food for the two of us (plus lunch the next day). Parking is in the lot and the lot is always full so be patient. But it's worth the wait. Not long for the food, though. We'll go back!

• Visited November 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Very good korean barbecue”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Boyfriend had korean barbecue for the first time and was very impressed with the chicken and kalbi. He wasn't a fan of the side dishes but I loved it. The owner was nice and friendly and the customers seem to all be regulars.

Visited October 2013
Newark, California
“Come hungry, leave full”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've been traveling to Hawaii for almost 18 years and Gina's was my first introduction to the iconic plate lunch. It's still one of my favorites. The food is good and plentiful, and I like all the Korean side dishes that you can pick from. The prices are still very reasonable. I often get the Gina's special so I can try a little of everything.

Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Excellent food--I'm still thinking about my dinner a week later. The service was fast and pleasant. This place is about a 40 minute walk from Waikiki (not sure how far by car); note that the atmosphere of the restaurant is not very pleasant, so I suggest you get your food to go. Note that there's a terrific wine store in the same little strip mall; pick up a bottle while waiting for your food.

• Visited July 2013