“Pricey for a buffet breakfast”
Review of Rainbow Lanai

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Mesa, AZ
“Pricey for a buffet breakfast”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was good but expensive for a breakfast. This is Hawaii, we got that, so we paid and enjoyed.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Average breakfast for a very high price.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My colleagues and I ate here for breakfast and I am glad that my colleague put it on her business account because the breakfast buffet was not worth $28 per person. It had the standard fare of breakfast items and some local specialties, like Portuguese sausage. However, none of it was better than breakfast food you can get any place else and it certainly was not worth the price. The view is a small sliver of ocean that you can see above the wall. I wouldn't spend my own money on eating here for breakfast.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kandkwed
Newmarket, Canada
“Lovely staff and beautiful location”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This restaurant was lovely and the view of Waikiki is soothing to the soul. The food was excellent and always fresh but for the four of us we spent over a $100 every morning for breakfast. We eventually walked down to IHOP and the four of us ate for about $60 and the food was good and hot! So was the coffee!

Visited December 2013
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“Bad service and long lines”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Average food, long lines, and bad service...

What more explanation do you need that this restaurant is not a good place to spend your money. There are 3 towers in the entire hiton hawaiian village with only one breakfast buffet. The waiters are always roaming around and they dont look at you whenever your raising your hands for coffee. Your better off eating in another restaurant for your breakfast.

• Visited April 2014
Oklahoma
“Diamond members beware”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I thought it was funny that as a diamond member that I would have received a $20.00 a day credit on my bill for food instead of the diamond room.

I then went to the breakfast Buffett. Almost $60.00 for two.

The food was good for a hotel Buffett. The service was awful. The waiter greeted me upon seating. I asked for coffee.

When I returned I waited and waited some more. I finally went to an empty table and took the catsup, salt and pepper before my omelet cooled to much.

Five minutes later the coffee arrives. I asked for cream. Another five or six minutes later the creamer arrives.

I got one refill from him. He had a family he knew by name. He hovered over them.

He then came back with coffee and served every table but mine. I finally got up and got my own coffee.

Any place else this is a $12.00 Buffett. It's nice but nothing exceptional.

1 Thank SH1304