“YUM!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love eating here. Their breakfast is good and not expensive as IHOP. Pancakes and eggs are the best. Waiters were great.

1  Thank Bianca38

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Years ago (25 in fact) this place was famous for its buffets and for being child friendly. Today there is no buffet but still has the same atmosphere which welcomes young and old. Great fresh food, lots of sauces, good choices and serves were huge!

1  Thank Evelyn K
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you wish to experience an American style diner as seen in movies and on TV, this can provide that for you!

1  Thank dauvik
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This was our first experience with Denny's. It was a bit busy so we had to wait awhile to be seated. We weren't told about the 2-4-6-8, its like they don't want you to know about it.
I would have to say in all the places we ate in Waikiki this we have been the worst for unfriendliness which quite surprised me as everyone in Waikiki was friendly, but it was value for money.

1  Thank Perri C
Reviewed 28 March 2014

You might get tired of their menu but when it's 24hrs I just go if I need to. I've never had to wait too long but I avoid the 9am-12pm rush or you might be waiting. I prefer my breakfast at midnight. Sat/Sun was my Broccoli soup days which was mmmm.. mm!