“Kim Chee, anyone?”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ala Moana - Kakaako
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Wow.... fresh kim chee. Real Korean food. Excellent! It's a funky little restaurant, and the food is unbelievably good. Well worth checking out... again and again.

1  Thank Darlene J

Reviewed 21 December 2013

i SUPER SUPER LOOOVVVEE SARABOL korean resteraunt..they always treat me like family!! even the owner always hugs me when i come in...i deeply appreciate there WONDERFUL QUICK FRIENDLY customer service and EXCELLENT FOODS!!!!! I love them all there!! ALOHA MARTY (YOUR Faithful customer!!)

2  Thank Marty L
Reviewed 24 November 2013

close to the real deal in Korea as it is hot and frequented by local Koreans so you know it is not a converted to US tastes Korean food

Reviewed 16 August 2013

It was awesome this food was so, so, good my husband and I had never eaten Korean and we are so glad our good friend Ron took us out to dinner when we stayed in Waikiki and chose this restaurant. We will certainly be back for more of this delicious food that you cook right at your table YUMMY!!

1  Thank ruby s
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Good Korean dishes with a variety of selection. Small servings though. Busy restaurant. Great food. Very nice staff. Decent parking. Near the Ala Moana shopping mall. We ordered Kalbi, Sorabol special, rice with barbecue chicken. Everything was delicious. My favorite was the hot pot rice and the spicy soup. Not very pleased with the spicy raw crab. Cold green tea for drinks was nice and refreshing.
Not one of the best Korean restaurants in my list. I've had better ones. Their side dishes was not as delicious as others that I have tried. Even their Kimchi is just average.