“The Hokurani Wikiki HGVC”

Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #9 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It was our first stay at the Hokurani Wikiki. I was surprised at kitchen there are many good facilities. And we were relieved, when we found a washret in the rest room. Location is good,we could use the trolley buses everyday. Security is good, especially I like those elevators. Those were pretty comfortable to use. Cleanliness is good. The saffs are very kind and speak Japanese very well. I was saved very much. We'd like to visit this hotel again. Especialy, "Welcome party on the roof"was great. Thank you.

4  Thank Etsuo O

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed in three people of the 2-year-old child and couple for five days. I arrived at the hotel at past 8:00 a.m. The check-in was 16:00, but I had you confirm whether I could check in when I heard a story towards a concierge (Japanese) and checked in immediately. I just arrived at Hawaii, and both child and I drew breath in the early thing that I was able to check in at in a room and bathed in a shower and I refreshed it and was able to go out. I really thank for this correspondence. I was able to spend the stay without inconvenience comfortably really.

3  Thank Toshiro K
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It is the best location for shopping and access. Because there is some distance to the beach, I do not have any problem if it is the which goes to the beach several times while I stay. Because it is the service of the Hilton brand, I am reliable.

2  Thank Minoru A
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Location is specially good because of middle of waikiki. I usually use going to aramoana shopping center , food market,waikiki beach and waikiki street. Concierge wass very kindnes . I sometimes swich off the airconditioner in the room because it was too cold.

1  Thank Hiroshi N
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Let me start off by saying, I am a very picky person when it comes to hotels. This hotel exceeded my standards in everyway. It was super clean. I tried, but I could not find dirt anywhere. It was super modern. There was a TV in the bathroom mirror. Location was terrific. It was right in the middle of great restaurants, shopping, and very close to the beach. Free rental of current DVD. Yes, the pool was small, but it served its purpose. The free use of cabanas with a TV more than made up for this. Loved it, loved it, loved it. I would definitely stay here again

3  Thank Milton P
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It has great location just across Royal Hawaiian center which is a big shopping center. There are lots of things to enjoy. Kitchen was amazing. You can make anything you want. Staffs are very kind. I will visit again in the near future.

2  Thank Mikyung S
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Opened only six months, this hotel is ultra modern and in the heart of Waikiki. The beach is an easy walk half a block away and you at the doorstep of what bustling Waikiki has to offer (shopping, restaurants, galleries, nite life).

Room Tip: Fully equiped ultra moder kitchen, self laundry on each floor. Limited food on site & no room se...