“Fun show in an intimate setting!”
Review of Na Kane - Men of Paradise - CLOSED

Na Kane - Men of Paradise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: NA KANE -The Men of Paradise is a CLASSY Hawaii themed fantasy show for those 18 and older. This high energy, choreographed Las Vegas styled show features a diverse cast made of local talent from the Hawaiian Islands. Our dinner buffet package is the ultimate way to see the show! The most popular dinner buffet in Honolulu from the Pagoda Floating Restaurant right next to the show is coupled with a front row seat. Our Paradise Package ticket is a front row seat along with a standard cocktail and an appetizer. You always have the option of buying just our General Admission tickets to our 5-star rated show.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The guys were gorgeous, music rocked, choreography was great. The showroom is small & intimate so you can get up close & personal with all the guys, & they get everyone in the showroom involved in the show! At the end they invite everyone up on stage to dance with all the guys & then you get a chance to have your picture taken with all the hunks! If you want to buy the picture it's very reasonable, & if you don't, that's ok too! But who wouldn't want to have a memento of you with all the guys! Will definitely go back & would recommend to everyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
There are newer reviews for Na Kane - Men of Paradise

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went to the show with some friends last week and had such a great time! The guys were HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Would recommend this show for a fun night out with girlfriends or a bachelorette party!!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

my girlfriends & I went to see the Na Kane ~ Men of Paradise @ the Pacific Beach Hotel, we had such an amazing time, full of fun & laughter & endless entertainment. The men are gorgeous and easy on the eyes!

Thanks to Dave who puts on a wonderful show to entertain the ladies. Also to Kevin who did an amazing job MC'ing.

We will be back,
Mahalo,

1  Thank MelCC15
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I dance at a show in Waikiki myself, so Iʻm very skeptical of other shows and performers--But these guys were awesome! Great experience from start to finish: one of the owners of the show (Dave) as well as 2 of the dancers greeted us as we walked in --very friendly yet professional. Seating was great! Itʻs actually pretty hard to get a junk seat in the house with the seating is configured around the catwalk stage. The dancing was very entertaining and sexy, but what I liked even more than the dancing was the amount of charisma the men showed throughout the whole show! Kevin and Mike (I think it was Mike) were great MCs! The show really isnʻt raunchy on its own--what made last nightʻs show a bit much was a couple of the girls that got on stage to do participation things--all in good fun, but this definitely wouldnʻt be something Iʻd go to see with a significant other, let alone parents. But it was one HELL of a girlsʻ night out!
Just about all of the men were really attractive--I donʻt remember where they said they found these guys, but wow. Well done. :) I also like that there wasnʻt any downtime during the show. It was HIT IT from start to finish. And the variety of songs they dance to is great! Hip hop, rock, thriller, beach boys, country, etc.
The pupus were good too--we got the steak and strawberries w/ chocolate fondue.
All in all, great experience, and I wanna take other friends to see it too! And they let you take pics throughout the whole show! I took so many I canʻt even begin to sift through them now to post any.

1  Thank Keona C
Reviewed 20 January 2014

It was a really amazing show. The show was far beyond what i ever expected, and a great night out! The guys were all very friendly too

1  Thank Trmyles23