“So worthwhile!”

US$89.00*
Sunrise Photo Tour on Oahu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small group photo and private tours around the island. Limit to 7 people for group tours. Private tours up to 11 people. Photographer and nature guide takes you to landmark sites and hidden locations. Bring your iPhone and/or camera. We take you to local places - not the usual tourist spots. Sunrise Tours, Island Tours, Sunset Tours. Hiking Tours. Book Direct and Save!
Reviewed 19 May 2014

With a spare day up my sleeve and my husband off doing his own thing, I decided to spend the day with Marie. What a great way to see the island!! She taught me all about how to use my camera and take some great photos. Super friendly and so knowledgeable about the island and all sorts of photography.
Totally recommended to do a tour with Blue Hawaii. I only wish I had the chance to do the sunset tour as well as the island tour :)

3  Thank Sharon O
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Ah...yes a great day with lots of beautiful light. Some day you may see me in New Zealand.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Blue Hawaii Photo Tours was so much fun and Marie is so pleasant to be around. Not only was it an enjoyable excursion, but you also receive the one-on-one hands-on photo experience. With over 25 years of photography under her belt, Marie is the go-to-guide for capturing the essence of Oahu. I was surprised by the hidden spots I've never encountered before even though I am a local resident. Overall, I would highly recommend taking a tour with Marie and exploring the hidden gems found only in Hawaii.

3  Thank Jacie M
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Great sunrise photo. We had some incredible weather with perfect lighting, Fantastic day …Mahalo for sharing.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This tour was wonderful! My friend and I are both born and raised locals and thought we had seen all of the island. Marie surprised us and brought us to a bunch of beautiful spots that we had never been to before! We captured calm, serene sunrise shots, glistening waves crashing on coral formations, gigantic 40 year old turtles, and a hidden rainforest stream. Marie also taught us some great photography tips that I will definitely use from now on. I would highly recommend Blue Hawaii Photo Tours for locals and tourists for the tour of the island, the picturesque locales that you would never notice otherwise, and the forever-helpful photo lessons.

3  Thank Rachel D
Marie T, Owner at Blue Hawaii Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

When locals come on the photo tours I always wonder if I could ever take them somewhere they haven't been before. Great to hear you loved the tour. Mahalo

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was one of my favorite experiences in our week long visit. Marie is not only a highly skilled photographer who seems to get joy from teaching her craft, but she is also a great tour guide who was able to teach us about Hawaiian history and culture. I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a unique way to see and capture the Island.

3  Thank Michele Y

I do love sharing our beautiful island and going to places away from the crowds especially with fun guests like you. Mahalo

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Awesome experience!!!! Thanks Marie! Highly recommend! Learning and taking photos of incredibly beautiful places on Oahu - such an interesting and unique tourist experience!

3  Thank Diane1289