Arrived early morning after a long flight from Australia to be greeted by a welcome drink and check in and breakfast straight away. Manager on duty, Garrick Otsuka upgraded us to an ocean-view room on a high floor. Beautiful.
Overall staff is fantastic. Breakfast is a great way to start the day - the staff there even remembered us form a previous stay. Everyone friendly and polite. Evening drinks were wonderful bonus - great bar staff and live music very enjoyable.
Rooms very clean.
Great location. Easy walk to beach as well as shops and restaurants.
Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite hotel featuring 1 and 2-bedroom suites with private bedroom(s), separate living room, and kitchenette. All of our guests enjoy complimentary full Made-to-Oder Breakfast daily, nightly Evening Poolside Reception, Wi-Fi, and more, and No Resort Fees. The hotel is located steps to Waikiki Beach and in the heart of Waikiki Beach Walk, Waikiki's newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. In addition to the extra space, added value, and great location that makes our hotel so unique, it is the genuine Hawaiian hospitality of our staff that we are most proud of. Come experience the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu