We arrived at 8am after a long 10 hour flight we were offered a delicious glass of punch (so yummy). Our room was ready on the 8th floor in the hula tower but i asked if we could get a higher floor the attendant was very helpful and we got room 2024 on the hula tower the views were amazing! Breakfast was delicious every morning, the pigeons enjoyed breakfast as well. The pool area was lovely and happy hour was great. I found The Embassy Suites location perfect walking distance to everywhere. We will be returning back but next time for 2 weeks. July was perfect weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk is an all-suite hotel featuring 1 and 2-bedroom suites with private bedroom(s), separate living room, and kitchenette. All of our guests enjoy complimentary full Made-to-Oder Breakfast daily, nightly Evening Poolside Reception, Wi-Fi, and more, and No Resort Fees. The hotel is located steps to Waikiki Beach and in the heart of Waikiki Beach Walk, Waikiki's newest shopping, dining, and entertainment district. In addition to the extra space, added value, and great location that makes our hotel so unique, it is the genuine Hawaiian hospitality of our staff that we are most proud of. Come experience the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk Hotel Honolulu
- Embassy Suites Honolulu
- Honolulu Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Oahu
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk Hawaii/Honolulu