“Great way to see Honolulu”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pedal Bike Tours

Pedal Bike Tours
Ranked #20 of 298 Outdoor Activities in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Oahu on two-wheels! Pedal Hawaii offers bike rentals and sightseeing tours of Waikiki, Honolulu and the North Shore. Our family friendly tours are geared to novice riders of all ages. Pedal bike tours are a fun, easy and safe way to experience local sites and culture.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Honolulu”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ended up with a private tour (booked through Groupon Honolulu for about half price) with Pono, who was really friendly and helpful. It was wonderful! It was a perfect pace (never felt tired or rushed), and showed us the major Honolulu tourist sites (Ex. Iolani Palace) as well as places tourists might not usually see (Ex. The apartment Barack Obama grew up in, a market in Chinatown). It was so nice to get out of Waikiki for an afternoon and see a little of the real Honolulu. The bikes and helmets provided were really nice and easy to use. Overall, I'd highly recommend!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Megan C

• Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My friend and I went on the Hidden Honolulu bike tour near the beginning of our trip and had a great time! Our tour guide Avery was very friendly, attentive, and had lots of interesting info regarding Honolulu's history and how the city is changing and growing. The ride itself was very pleasant; we rode by the water, in the city, and got a feel for the non-touristy parts of the city. The route also helped familiarize us better with Honolulu, which helped with navigating the city throughout the rest of our trip! The relaxed pace allowed us to take photos, walk around Chinatown, yet still explore and bike plenty, all the while making it back to the shop right on time.

The tour also provides a nice way to meet new people via the other guests on your tour. Sam and Mike at the shop were also great! They were both super friendly, helped us with storing our stuff, making sure we had enough water, and telling us of interesting places to go in Honolulu - including trivia night in Chinatown and where to get the best Malasadas!

It was an all around great experience. Would go back again next time we're in Hawaii to try out the North Shore tour and/or just rent some bikes to jaunt around town!

Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Waikiki/Honolulu”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

These guys are awesome. Avery, a native of Oahu, gave me a guided tour with bits of history, interesting tidbits, and great photo opps. The cycling was very pleasant, bikes fully-tuned. I would highly recommend sight-seeing this way. Beautiful! Thanks guys!! I can't wait to try you out in Portland...

1 Thank BikeTripper2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Biking Fun!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It was great to pedal around the island for a few hours and learn a little bit about the history of Hawaii! Our guide was knowledgable and nice and kept us safe. I had a lot of fun, and would do it again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Overview of Honolulu”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great time! I'm from Portland, Oregon where the original Pedal Bike Tours is located and now I'll have to do one of those tours as well! The guide was awesome - he kept us safe and was very knowledgeable about the city, it's history and the Hawaiian culture! Awesome Jo - Thanks Todd & Crew!