My friends and I dined here after having a good meal earlier in the week. We were eating our entrees when one of my dining companions thought she saw a cockroach. The servers looked but could not see where it went. I took out my phone with a flashlight app on it and lit up the underside off the table. There were about 4 cockroaches eating some food just a couple of inches from my feet. We got up quickly and left. In our haste we did not ask for the manager and we paid the bill. We looked back and the serving staff seemed amused by our reaction. Needless to say we will not be going back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.