“Abolutely Wonderful!!!”

Spa La Cure
Ranked #11 of 166 Spas & Wellness in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spa La Cure is "couple oriented massage spa" located in Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort at the heart of Waikiki. The treatment room over looking a small cozy garden is designed for just two people to enjoy their private time alone. The most popular service is "Massage Sampler" including Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage, Foot reflexology, Shiatsu, and Swedish all in one!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My daughter and I did a staycation and were both stressed out from our jobs. My daughter did the recovery package with Yumiko. Yumiko is such a gem! My body is very hard so I need deep tissue. They brought in Ms Yan. Ms Yan is also very good. We recommend both ladies and this jewel of a spa.

spalacure, オーナー at Spa La Cure, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you very much for coming to our spa. We are so happy that you and your daughter enjoyed our service!
Hope we can serve you again!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I attended this spa at the Holiday Inn Beachcomber and booked a 90 minute massage. The masseuse was lovely however her massage wasn't. Her strokes were not long and relaxing but fast and short. There was no point in the massage where I thought 'Ahhh'. I was disappointed :(

spalacure, オーナー at Spa La Cure, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you very much for coming to Spa La Cure. I am sorry that the massage was not what you expected. I understand that you prefer long and relaxing massage stroke feeling "Ahhh". Your masseuse is experienced, however, she was not your type.
We are truly appreciate your comment and we will prove our service sincerely.
Hope you had a good time in Hawaii.

Sakiko

Reviewed 22 April 2016

OMG - It was amazing. I went there because my arm felt funny. She looked at it, and not only did she try to cure it, but she went through my whole body and found out real causes of the problems. After all, the sleeping arm was more like an outcome of my bad posture etc. PLUS, she found a few more of my internal problems. It was something more than what I expected from a mere spa place. Thank you!! If you have a chance, you should GO!

Thank you very much for coming to Spa La Cure. Hope your arm is better!
Take care!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

This lovely spot of pampering is inside the Marriott Spa Resort. The therapists are very welcoming and kind and the experience was exactly as we hoped it would be. We really found it very peaceful and soothing in a lovely location with all the special little extras that made it a wonderful experience. You can observe Wakiki from the massage table or just zone out.

1  Thank Jane184
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I found this spa to be a soothing and inviting place to unwind and heal. The therapists are nice and made me feel very comfortable. The massage with essential oils was a first for me and I enjoyed it! The spa also offers acupuncture which I plan on trying on my next visit.

spalacure, オーナー at Spa La Cure, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Thank you very much for coming to our peaceful sanctuary. We are glad that you enjoyed your first experience of massage with essential oils. It was called Raindrop. We also have Rainbowdrop that we use 7 different essential oils. It will energize you! If you have any pain in your body, acupuncture treatment will be good. Hope to serve you again!