We stayed here on the way home to Australia after 3 weeks in the US so wanted to stay somwhere quiet where we could relax before flying home. One of the older hotels but surrounded by beach on one side and the park on the other, only a short 10 minute walk to waikiki with all the ABC shops and restaurants.
We had a suite overlooking the park and the beach to Waikiki with beautiful views, very glad we stayed there and not in Waikiki as it is full on tourists with people everywhere.
This hotel also has it's own private beach so is not crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu