This was my third visit to the New Otani. The hotel is really amazing that it can be so close to the Waikiki scene (a 20 - 25 minute walk) and so absolutely removed from it. It sits on its own beach next to the Kapiolani Park. So, the impression of one's surroundings is just ocean and trees. No street noise, no crowds of people.
Although the rooms are small, they are comfortable and clean. Parking is very tight, but they always have found a space for our car. And you don't really have to have a car since The Bus stops just a bit away from the hotel. Since we are return visitors, the hotel has consistently offered us special little favors. So, even if the location didn't bring us back, the staff's service would. It's a great property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu