This hotel is aproximately 1/2 block from downtown Waikiki. A short 10 minute walk away from the crowds of Waikiki Beach and business district. There is a wonderful aquarium right in between that should be toured by all.
The hotel itself is very nice, the views wonderful. We stayed in a 'partial ocean view' room and had a great view of the ocean as well as downtown.
The staff was very attentive and catered to our needs immediately. There are parking fees, we parked at the park next door free of charge and it was a safe place to leave the car.
All in all, a great place to stay if you don't want to be in the busy area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu