Wow...I can't believe the rating some people give this.....and I'm not sure I can even call it a HOTEL! Awesome location but not worth UNCOMFORTABLE twin beds with crappy sheets, THIN walls, dirty and old. My poor 10year old and I had to listen to the the drunk guy upstairs throw up every morning!!! It made us SICK because it was so CLEAR.....even the vomit splashing into the toilet :(
The door to the rooms have METAL KEYS which shows you how OLD school this "hotel" is!
Check the traveler photos and SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Thank God we didn't book our ENTIRE stay here as we could NOT sleep! I paid a little more and went to the Marriott Courtyard.....Wow....King size bed and cozy sheets are defiantly WORTH the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Polynesian Plaza is situated on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the focal point of Waikiki, just one block to world-famous beaches. Comfortable studios feature private lanai balconies and fully equipped kitchenettes with a 2-burner stovetop (most), microwave, and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Polynesian Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Plaza Honolulu
- Polynesian Plaza Hawaii/Honolulu