The hotel is location in the very heart of Waikiki. Everywhere you would want to go is just accross the hotel. Restaurants, shopping centers etc.
are all just around the corner. We got the penthouse with kitchenette, the penthouse was really huge no doubt, toilets and bathroom are fairly clean but the problem is the kitchen. Everything is so dirty, from the utensils, plates, coffee makers and the sink! We never used any of them, i had to buy our own styro plates, chopsticks, plastic cups etc. I had to disinfect the whole kitchen amd the fridge with alcohol too. Nevertheless, Hawaii is still Hawaii whether we like the hotel or not, we simply enjoyed every single minute of our vacay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Polynesian Plaza is situated on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the focal point of Waikiki, just one block to world-famous beaches. Comfortable studios feature private lanai balconies and fully equipped kitchenettes with a 2-burner stovetop (most), microwave, and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Polynesian Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Plaza Honolulu
- Polynesian Plaza Hawaii/Honolulu