Staff is very friendly and helpful: we stayed at this hotel both before and after going to Kauaii island, but we reserved just for the first part. The staff helped us finding a room for the second half of our stay at the same conditions of the first one (it was a deluxe room).
The hotel is very well located, just 2 blocks from the beach and not directly on the main streets, so it is quiet and silent. It is very modern and rooms are clean and nice.
We had found a good discount for the hotel thanx to ckeckin in in foursquare, so I think that overall price for quality rate was really good!
The only think I did not like too much was breakfast: not a lot of choice and in a very small and stinky room. Anyways, Starbucks and alikes are just around the corner, and as I said, the price for the room was really good (90 USD for a double room), so I will not lower my rating for that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Interent throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. Self Parking is $25 daily. Note: Oversized vehicles will not fit in the hotel parking garage. If you have what you believe may be an oversized vehicle, please call the hotel to confirm whether the garage can accommodate the vehicle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu