We stayed at the Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki this past weekend after surfing around the net for places to stay for the night. We spoke with Amanda via phone inquiring about pricing and hotel options. She represented several different hotels in Waikiki and gave her suggestion to stay here...and we couldn't be more glad :)
Check in was a breeze, I loved the cute AQUA theme in the lobby. Very boutique-y. Kalei at the Front Desk checked us in, he was very friendly and personable.
We were upgraded from a standard room to a deluxe. The room was adequate and the bed was soooo comfortable, I wish I could take it home! It came equipped with a mini fridge, free internet access, microwave and silverware.
We would definitely stay again, just wish they had more parking stalls available for hotel guests. But you can always park at the parking lot right around the corner. (We managed to luck out and get the last single stall available.
This is a great option for budget minded guests, you have a steal of a deal continental breakfast buffet for $6. This is a good place to stay if you plan to be out and about the days you are here. We'll stay again, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Interent throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. Self Parking is $25 daily. Note: Oversized vehicles will not fit in the hotel parking garage. If you have what you believe may be an oversized vehicle, please call the hotel to confirm whether the garage can accommodate the vehicle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel and Booking.com so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu