My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two days in February. We had read the mixed reviews on trip advisor, but decided to give it a try. The price was great, $80/night, plus an additional $20 for parking. Our 'superior' room was small, but the furnishings were nice, we had a good view of the canal and the city from our balcony, and there was a handy fridge and microwave in the room. The location was also good, near all of the action in Waikiki. We also enjoyed the free breakfast every day.
My biggest issue with the hotel was the cleanliness of the room. The floor clearly hadn't been mopped in a while. There was a lot of dust around. The bathroom walls and door were dirty. The hotel would have been so much better had the room been properly cleaned.
We also ended up moving to a much nicer hotel which was only $30 more per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Interent throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. Self Parking is $25 daily. Note: Oversized vehicles will not fit in the hotel parking garage. If you have what you believe may be an oversized vehicle, please call the hotel to confirm whether the garage can accommodate the vehicle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu