We stayed here for 8 nights in January, with my family. I have toe kids aged 16 and 7. The room was comfortable, except that the sofa bed my daughter was to use was broken so they provided an extra camp bed. Not really suitable for a tall 16 year old, so she ended up sleeping on the floor. The location is ok you can see the water from the balcony, we were on the 32nd floor.
The bathrooms are small and dated, but the kitchen facilities were good.
Not a great family facility if you want any privacy because if you close off the door to the bedroom, there is no a/c in the bedroom.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu