Bad-We rented through VBRO and therefore the hotel staff treated us like we were scum.
Bed was awful, couch no better.
BBQ- pay $2.00 each time to cook a meal? Seriously?
$200+ per night way too high.
Parking staff seriously need better amenities, how could they possibly be pleasant in that dungeon?
Good- koko resorts staff were friendly and helpful when asked.
Short walk to the beach or strip.
Partial ocean view was a nice change to mountain view at the sunset.
Summary- if you pay the outrageous rates the hotel asks you may be treated as a human. Go through VRBO and you are as desirable to them as the beggars on the street asking for change or a spare dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu