After a week up town we booked a condo at Waikiki Shore which is next door to Outrigger Reef Hotel. Our room on the 7th floor had well equipped kitchen with combined lounge,dining and bedroom. We had a small study plus large bathroom with washing machine and dryer. The highlight was the huge balcony overlooking the park and out to the ocean.....wow! Great location, easy walk up town and plenty of great dining choices close by. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one- and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu