Exceeded our expectations. Stayed in 1410 with the most amazing views from the balcony and kitchen window over the ocean. The apartment was furnished and kitchen fully stocked with all the modcons beyond our expectations and it was faultless.
Great location, close to restaurants, other hotels, and the beach made it very convenient. The pink bus stop to Ala Moana was very close as well.
Would highly recommend this place to anyone new to Waikiki.
As a very small issue, having the one lift out of action in the week we were there meant long waits, at times, for the lift. Which had the cleaning staff, tradies and guests competing to get down to the ground floor. So would appeal for the other lift to be fixed. Also very small issue, please supply table mats for the glass top table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one- and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu