We were in apartment 612 on the 6th floor and what a sensational view we had of the park and the ocean the kitchen was well equipped with all the gear you would need .we were a family of 3 and the sofa bed was meant to be slept on but we had a fold up bed in the room mainly because the sofa was not comfortable there were areas in the apartment that were getting a bit tired and you had to be careful how you closed the vertical drapes or the slats fell off.
but all this aside the place was great and you could not get closer to Waikiki beach than this ,enjoyed Dino the bird man out the back door on the beach he was a lot of fun and the place was close to every thing pricing compared to others close by was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one- and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu