“Perfect!”

Pearl Hotel Waikiki
Ranked #74 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Love love love'd the Aqua Pearl. Booked a junior suite - room was huge and very spacious. The room had everything that you could ask for, even had microwave. Awesome location in Waikiki and the staff are really nice too. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and family to come stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
WaikikiPearl, Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2011

Aloha love808~

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance you may need with your future reservation requests.

There are newer reviews for Pearl Hotel Waikiki

Reviewed 30 July 2011

Overall the hotel was nice. The staff was helpful and accomodating. The rooms were clean and updated. Within walking distance of beach, restaurants and bars. Grocery store and pharmacy within walking distance. Only rented a car for one day to go up to the North Shore. We were to have a 2 bedroom suite for two adult couples. The first room they put us in had one bedroom and one bed in the living area with a curtain to pull in front of the bed! I went back to the front desk and told them we were supposed to have a two bedroom suite. They gave me a new room that did have two rooms, however, only one bathroom with the only access was through the master bedroom. This meant that if you had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom you had to go throught the master bedroom, or go down stairs to the main lobby....yuck!!! Would have been ok if they had given access to the restroom through BOTH bedrooms. Would stay again, but it would be in single rooms!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
WaikikiPearl, Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2011

Aloha Bighmontana~

Thank you for the positive feedback on our staff and the convenient location of our hotel.

Please accept my apology for not meeting your expectations with regard to your room accomodation. We do have two different room configurations in our two bedrooms suites and thank you for stopping by the Front Desk and giving us the oppportunity to address your concerns. The two bedrooms suites have a single bathroom and guests requiring 2 seperate bathrooms often reserve 2 seperate rooms or our 3 bedroom suites.

I look forward to personally being of assistance and please feel free to contact me directly for your furture reservation requests.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Full disclosure- I am not a big fan of Waikiki. If you can - find a way to stay at the Marriot Ko Olina timeshares...

I'm a big tripadvisor fan- I spend hours obsessing over the perfect trip, even reading reviews after I booked just to validate my choices until the trip date. The Pearl is not bad, but certainly not great. Very average motel type room. A bit dirty, very dated, with a clean lobby and an OK location, it gets the job done but you won't feel like you've splurged.

Staff was friendly, no real complaints, just a tired older property surrounded by other older properties. Would only stay again if I was on a tight budget.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Blackjack74

Aloha Blackjack74~

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your impressions. The the Aqua Waikiki Pearl is definitely an intimate boutique property in comparison to the larger resort type properties. We strive to provide quality rooms & service at reasonable prices. Our rooms and lobby are newly renovated and we continue to seek opportunitues to enhance the quality of our guest experiance here at the hotel.

Thank you for your candid feedback and please feel free to contact me personally if I may be of any assistance in the future.

Aqua Waikiki Pearl

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Front desk personal was very polite and made me feel like I was a VIP. The attention that she gave when answering my questions was awesome. she stopped what she was doing, looked at me and answered.

just as i was checking out, your manager came up to the counter and show much "Aloha Spirit", very friendly.

the room was excellant, very spacious.

the only problem is the parking, very limited and stalls are slightly smaller.

I'm already book for the middle of August.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank opihiman59

Aloha opihiman59-

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback as we strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations.

I am pleased to let you know that we have arrangments with alternate parking options located 1 block away from the hotel in the event that our lot is full.

Thank you once again forsupport and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Aqua Waikiki Pearl. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed 22 July 2011

I have frequently traveled to Oahu for business and never need to think about where I am going to stay. The Aqua Waikiki Pearl never stops short of trying to make you feel right at home with the feeling of "NO WORRIES". This location is smack dab in the middle of Waikiki and always has a friendly smile to welcome you in. You are paying reasonable prices and hassle free check in service. For a smaller hotel you get "BIG TIME" hotel service and friendliness.
"YOU'VE TRIED THE REST NOT STAY AT THE BEST!!!!"

FW
WLSNPACIFIC

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
WaikikiPearl, Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2011

Aloha KapaauSupplier~

We have a wonderful team here at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl and thank you for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and please feel free to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance.

Mahalo for your continued support!

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stayed here over the 4th of July weekend with my family. We had booked a one bedroom unit and absolutely loved it. The desk staff were wonderful and we were able to check into our room as soon as we arrived. The lobby looks new and our room was very spacious...we even had a huge balcony which was great to sit out and wind down from our activity filled day.

The room had a full kitchen (pots, pans, dishes included) - loved it!. The lady who cleaned our room was very friendly and our room was spotless everyday after we returned from our daily activities.

Yes, parking is limited at the property and the staff at the check in desk were very helpful in providing other parking options available within walking distance - this is Waikiki and most hotels do have challenges with parking.

We also loved the location - close to the International Marketplace and tons of great restaurants that were walking distance from the hotel.

Excellent value and we'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
WaikikiPearl, Manager at Pearl Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

Aloha bountyricco~

Thank you for staying with us and for the great feedback. Our 1, 2, and 3 bdrm suites with kitchens are very popular with our families and as well as guests who stay with us for extended periods of time l - glad to know you enjoyed the additional space.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home and please feel free to contact me should you require any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Stayed here over 4th of July. We picked the pearl mainly because of the location and price. Right across from the International Marketplace and within walking distance of pretty much everything in Waikiki, also very close to the bus stop. Hotel staff could be a little more attentive but no one was rude or unkind. If you just need a place to keep your stuff and a bed at night then the Waikiki Pearl is a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tuuzik

Aloha Tuuzik~

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent visit. We recognize the importance of feedback as it relates to achieving our guest satisfaction goals.

We are committed to continually provide excellent guest service and please feel free to contact me directly if I may of any assistance in the future.